Monday, March 7, 2011

Candy Wrappers and the End of a Big Project!

Delivered posters and candy wrappers to another author today. I now want to make candy wrappers for everyone. I LOVED them! Maybe I need to make some OTED wrappers with zebra stripes. Hmmmmm....... I'll think on that one.
Anyway, that is done and........ (drumroll please) ...... UTSA is getting their Football camp brochure delivered by email TODAY! I'm so excited to see this get finished. I cannot wait to see it! Be prepared that I will IMMEDIATELY tear it apart and find EVERY flaw. I can't help myself. But, I am secretly very proud of it. Most importantly, they love it.
I have 2 other big projects to take the place of this one, though and I am really stoked about sharing them with you! That's all I'm going to say for now, so stay tuned!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment