Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Big Project Delivered and Good News!

UTSA has the CD of files and printed copy of the Football Camp Brochure ON THEIR DESK! Woot! I don't know how long it will take for the printers to get them completed, but I can't wait to add one to my portfolio!
I promised to tell you more big news, so here's the first of it:
I have been asked to create the logo for a conference coming in September! The conference is about bringing the family back together and I am honored to be chosen to do this! I have already begun the preliminary process of creating rough designs. The team has selected one of these and I am going to be sending them some variations on that design TODAY! So, it won't be long that I can post the logo on my portfolio page. Once the logo is done, the website for the conference will be created and I will add a link! It's going to be a GREAT event!
Still more awesome design news to come so keep checking back!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment