Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

I am super busy these days. This morning I was homeschooling the kiddos while my cell phone email was ding, ding, dinging! UTSA is excited and fired up about their big camp flyer (which I hope to get posted here soon - I have to get permission from them first), I have 2 jobs which I received at the conference Saturday, I had someone from the conference contact me to do some work this next week, and my hubby has asked me to do some work for a friend. Whew! :o) Good Times!
All of this and the marketing lady from the conference says that as a designer, my blog should look AMAZING. AMAZING?! I'm not a WEB designer, but I think she has a point. Long ago I had a rubber stamping business. I had a website. I learned HTML code. That site had photos, graphics, blinking things, colors, multiple fonts, scrolling text, you name it! That was a LOOONNNGG time ago when I had 1 kid and she basically laid around all day! So, be watching for changes to come to the blog as I relearn how to do this. Tell me what you like and don't like to help me out. And, if for some reason the whole thing disappears for while, say a prayer for me - it means I'm not having a good day!!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment