Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone! It is hard to believe, but almost 1 year ago I began this adventure of learning to design my own artwork. I have learned a lot! Over the Edge has grown from a blog to a blog and a facebook page and we have taken on the likes of UTSA athletics! I am so excited to tell you that there are more announcements on the way!!! I have to solidify some details before I let the cat (or cats!) out of the bag, but keep checking in!
I have been stocking up on new design items and was so fortunate to receive new design hardware and software for Christmas!!! I now have a pen and touch pad system for designing and I am having a BLAST trying them out. Expect to see doodle art collections coming soon! :oP

Wishing you all an incredibly blessed 2011!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment