Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Update

Got the Christmas Cards done for UTSA Head Football Coach and they contacted me about doing the cards for the entire athletic department! Their other "design girl" was taking her sweet time and not returning email. Two days later mine were done and they LOVED them! So, with OTED logos on the back, 500 Cards went out from the Football Coach and 700 went out from the Athletic Dept. AND they sent the front image out by email to even more people! I received one of those and checked out their mailing list. It included people like Sea World officials and Jesse James Leyha (?SP) If you're from around here you know he's a professional boxer! WOW!
This makes my first official project that has gone out with my logo!!!! Not only those, but I worked with my husband on another project for someone in his office this week and we put the logo on the back of that one, too! Woo Hoo!

Christmas is almost here! I got those Cake Balls done (came to 280!) and made 24 homemade Christmas ornaments. Got them all boxed and tied with pretty gold bows. We delivered the last of them last night! My shopping is done and I am all ready to make cookies for Santa with my kids and hang out.

Our family was blessed 3 days ago (Dec. 19) with the birth of my niece, Katie! I've been up and down the highway going "home" and back again, but worth it to be there, with my brother and Sister-in-Law.

Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas Season and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment