Friday, November 19, 2010

Event Details


Made it through my first UTSA Football event. The team looked great and the crowds were so excited! It was pretty cool to see everyone walking around with my little project and it occurred to me that a lot of "mamas" would be holding on to that roster since it had their kid's name on it - I know this mama would if that were my kid on the field!!! So, I could have just made a memory for someone :o)

I got to spend more time with some of the UTSA athletic staff and am very excited to be working with them. In fact, I already got another project in final editing stages this morning! Here's a pic of me from just outside the suite. You can only see about 1/2 the crowd behind me in the stands. They had the pep band there which sounded GREAT and 3, yes, 3 squads of cheerleaders! So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment