Thursday, November 18, 2010

Approved!




Yeah, my first official UTSA project has been cleared and will be printed today! Kick-off is 7pm tonight at the Alamodome downtown. Everyone is invited, admission is FREE (parking $5). I will be attending a reception before and during the game (yikes - what to wear!) in the suites (snazzy) and can't wait to see my work in everyone's hot little hands! They will be passing them out to everyone AT THE DOOR!!!!! :o)

Okay, must calm down. Not like I haven't ever seen my work in print before.....NOPE, I'm still pretty darn excited.


I have all but 1 of my other assignments turned in and waiting on final editing. I think that makes me officially on board!


(Here are the First 2,000 of 3,000 copies!!!)


GO RUNNERS!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment