Friday, August 5, 2011

Checking In and Updating

No, I didn't fall off the face of the planet! It's summer and that means school is out and UTSA is quietly getting ready for their new year AND new football season! I just sent some final files to them that will show up at the first official football game Sept. 3 and I will be there! I turned in my paperwork for my seats today, too. I can't wait to go and will be posting pics!

It's also too hot here in TX to be dipping cake balls - but that just slowed me down. I did some for a friend's housewarming party - Pina Colada! Pineapple and coconut (mmmmmmm) they were super yummy! On that front, I am so excited to announce that I am partnering with a store in Salado, TX called Salado Mercantile where they will be selling my cake treats! I can't wait to see the response and we will see how many cake treats I can crank out on a regular basis. :-)
I have updated my photo page with pics of some of my newest creations so check 'em out! Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment