Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Still So Much to Learn

After talking with the print company today I discovered that there is still much for me to learn. As you know, I have been working on a camp flyer for UTSA for about 3 months now. It was printed and I took it on campus today for their compliance dept. to review. BUT, there is concern that the color assignment I used (which is default on my software) isn't going to work for professional printing of this level! WHAT?!?!?!?!??! Let's just say I am praying for this to work out. UTSA has another big scrimmage coming up in a couple of weeks and everything I've been working on is going to be everywhere there! Photo signature cards for Coach Coker and "Rowdy" the Roadrunner (mascot), Football Camp Flyers, and the newest (not yet finished!!) Spring Roster and Signature flyer! My stuff is going to be EVERYWHERE..... and I won't be there! There was no way around it, my family comes first and I need to be out of town that weekend to celebrate my son's birthday as I promised him months ago. I am so sad to miss it, but hopefully I will be able to start posting pics of the projects. In other news, I am working to learn some new techniques and I will post some pics soon to show you my progress and see what you think! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment