Thursday, March 3, 2011

Changes!

I have the final files ready for UTSA on the big football camp brochure I've been working on for several months!!! I just received the printed posters and candy wrappers for a client from the Christian Writers Group of San Antonio, I completed a quick flyer for another client from the CWG last week, and I am well on my way to the next 2 major projects that have come my way! Whew! I can't wait to start posting some of these projects on the blog. I have asked UTSA for permission to post some of my work for them and am waiting to hear back from their compliance dept. for approval.

Next step MUST be updating my blog graphics. I posted a query for suggestions on a theme on my Facebook page. Any suggestions from the bloggers? So far I have thought of: Sticking with the Swirls and Stars, Going back to the grunge, Zebra print mania, Peace, Love, and Happiness...What do you think?

I played with some setting already. Please let me know what you like/don't like. Clients come to my blog to see my portfolio and this is their first impression! I want it to be GREAT! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment