Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Calling All Creative Scrappers!

It's a bit surreal, but just over a year ago, one of my favorite digital design stores issued a "CT Call". That's when I decided to start Over the Edge Designs. In the last year I have learned that while I still enjoy that aspect of design it's not my main interest. But, that doesn't mean it's not yours! So, I am so happy to share this email info I got from another of my favorite online stores Peppermint Creative.

If you are unfamiliar with the terminology, a CT is a Creative Team member. You don't create the designs - you play with them! :o) Their designers create the kits but the CT members do projects with them to use as samples in the store.

Hybrid projects are those that are not solely cards and scrapbooks. They usually include other products (like candy!). The candy wrappers I did for my client, for example, is considered a hybrid project.


So, if you are at all inclined - go for it! And Good Luck!



Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment