Monday, February 14, 2011

Cake Ball Buzz

I recently decided to sell my cake balls for Valentine's Day and they were a BIG HIT!!! I am having so much fun hearing back from people how much they loved them and how much they loved GIVING them!

Here's What People Are Saying:

Thanks to you I am the BEST MOM EVER!!!! - KM

These Are Exquisit! Absolutely Beautiful. You should open your own little cake store. I opened them and showed them to people around the office. I can't wait to give these away! - TS

My wife LOVED her gift...She took pictures of it and sent it to ALL her family telling them that I did it again! - SH

My In-laws loved the cake balls. My mother-in-law said my father-in-law was having them for dinner last night! Great job. Thank You! - MG

My brother thinks you are the BEST! He's gonna LOVE these! - RC

WOW! Can you believe it?! I am so blessed to be able to share these with people. Though many people have been asking if I will do them for Easter I have decided to refocus on schooling my kiddos and trying to get UTSA back on track. I am also attending a marketing conference this weekend with the San Antonio Christian Writers Group (for whom I redesigned their logo - see projects link). But never fear, I will be back in the kitchen in May creating designs for Mother's Day. I am working on a cost effective way to do cake ball bouquets that I think are going to rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment