Monday, November 1, 2010

Are You Ready For Some FOOTBALL???

So excited to announce that OTED has been drafted by the University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA) to do marketing for the athletic department!!! I am specifically starting with their football team which will be hitting the field in 2011. I attended the Spring Signing Party last spring and will be attending their first football pep rally this Friday! I get to work with professional photographers to get the shots I need for the marketing, and, of course, will be doing design and layouts for them.
This is not scrapbooking, so it requires a lot of research on my part, which is great! One of my first assignments is to create the brochure/registration form for their summer football camps! These are not your traditional forms, to say the least, and there are tough NCAA rules that must be followed when making it. I am already learning a lot!
I can't wait to WOW them with the designs and look forward to a great partnership for years to come!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Lord, what news, coach !
    i'd say more but first i have to get my jaw off the floor .
    big congrats ! (wondering how long it will take for the spirit stick you made me to skyrocket in value).

    ReplyDelete