Sunday, October 10, 2010

Can't Sleep!


Well, I couldn't sleep so I decided to hop on my computer and do some practicing. I had a design element in mind that I wanted to try for a more elegant look. I confess, I trend toward the whimsical and it's hard to break that sometimes. So, I thought I would give it a shot. The result was a pretty good rendering of the element I was going for. The best part came when I took that element and played with it to make some beautiful paper overlays. I am sure to have a new collection of at least papers out very soon, but for now this sneak peak will have to do. What do you think? What colors should I use for my next paper set that will be a little more formal but still functional? As you can see, the formality only went so far. I couldn't help but distress the paper to give it an Old World style.


No comments:

Post a Comment