Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I've got to get better at this!

If you read my blog you would think that I don't do much these days. The truth is that I am so busy I don't blog!!! I will try to do better about journaling what I am doing instead of waiting until I'm done! That being said, what have I been up to?
I am working on some great projects I can't wait to show you! I have created artwork for a little girl's first birthday. This is a bit of a hybrid so I want to wait and show you the pics when the projects are completed. I also just finished my first Logo for a local writer's group! I hope to have the link to their website up on here as soon as they get it all put together. I had so much fun thinking in a new way on that project that I have started sketching a Logo for OTED!!! The best part is that I just CAN'T decide! So, be on the lookout for a poll with some designs and I am going to let you all help me choose my official Logo! Woo-Hoo!!!
I should warn you that I will be traveling out of state next week so don't hold me to my promise to blog more often just yet! :o)
In the meantime - check out my blog obsession right now www.pioneerwoman.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment